The Yakima Road Shower provides the convenience of pressurized water anywhere your travels take you. Its a dependable accessory for your roof rack or trailer. While you’re out on an adventure, the sun heats up the water in the tank. You can enjoy a hot sun powered shower, hose off your bike, or wash campsite dishes. You'll wonder what you did before you had a Road Shower.
Available in three sizes: 4 gallon, 7 gallon, 10 gallon
Road Shower Small
- Holds 4 gallons of water – 53 lbs.
- Weight: 19.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 55" x W 6.1" x H 4.75"
Road Shower Medium
- Holds 7 gallons of water – 84 lbs.
- Weight: 25.5 lbs
- Dimensions: L 55" x W 7.4" x H 5.74"
Road Shower Large
- Holds 10 gallons of water – 120 lbs.
- Weight: 37 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 82" x W 7.4" x H 5.74"
- The Patented Design is built strong with welded aluminum construction and durable powder coat finish.
- Brass water connection fittings.
- Large top-cap allows for easy filling.
- Pressurize the tank through the Schrader air valve or a garden hose.
- Pressurize with hand or electric pump - Built-in pressure relief valve safely and automatically tops out at 65 psi (max).
- Included garden hose adapter harnesses the pressure of your home water spout and fills and pressurizes at the same time.
- Includes a stick-on thermometer strip for the outside of the tank.
- Includes two outlet water ports, one on each end, for convenient water access.
- Included Hose Lengths: Small and Medium 55”, Large 81”.
- Integrated lock loops allow you to lock Road Shower to your roof rack.
- Stainless steel universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks.
- Backed by a Yakima 1-year Limited Warranty.