The Yakima Hang Over 4 vertical hitch bike rack allows you to carry more bikes in less space. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, this vertical bike rack safely hauls up to 4 bikes to the trailhead. Designed and tested it in the lab and on the road to meet demanding Yakima standards. The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism with two adjustable mast angles keep your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze.
Perfect for tour operators, group rides and big families.
- Transports up to 4 bikes using minimal space— 37.5 lbs max per bike (also available in a 6 bike model)
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included to lock the Hangover bike rack to your vehicle
- Built-in bottle opener
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Compatible with the sold separately BackSwing (HangOver 4 only)
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Dimensions: L 22" x W 46" x H 60"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty