The Swagman XTC2 Tilt hitch bike rack allows users to tilt the bike rack down out of the way from the rear of the vehicle, even with the bikes still mounted on the rack. The Swagman XTC 2 bike hitch rack easily accommodates kids bikes, adult bikes, downhill bikes, cruiser bikes, full suspension bikes, BMX bikes, and road bikes. The XTC 2 Tilt bike rack is compatible with cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Tilts away from the vehicle for easy access and folds up into a clamshell shape when not in use. The Tilt feature allows the complete rack to tilt away from the rear of the vehicle while bikes are installed, unlike the original XTC2 where the bikes have to be removed to lower the vertical post sideways to gain access to a lift-gate or tailgate.
- Fits 20" - 29” wheel sizes.
- Fits both 2" AND 1 1/4" receiver hitches, right out of the box. No adapters needed.
- Accommodates most tires sizes up to 3" wide.
- The Swagman XTC has a 2 bike capacity (35 lbs per bike).
- The unique, frame grip ratchet hooks hold the bikes securely during travel.
- The XTC 2 Tilt fits most bike frame sizes, shapes and styles, including bikes with fenders.
- There is no need to remove the front wheel with the tray style design and no bike to bike contact.
- Bike tires travel securely in the wheel hoops secured with straps.
- Padded coating protects your bike’s finish.
- The Swagman XTC hitch rack mast folds down to access the trunk and the bike trays fold up into themselves when not in use for convenient storage.
- Fat tire trays #64679, Locking Hitch Pin #64029, and Locking Hitch Pin with Security Cable #64031 are available as accessories (sold separately).
Backed by a Swagman limited lifetime warranty.