The Sportz Truck Bed Camping Tent is the ultimate adventure accessory to enjoy the outdoors. This tent is easily assembled in the back of your open-bed pickup, creating a comfortable sleeping area for two people. Forget worrying about finding the perfect flat ground or booking motels, setup camp anywhere under the stars right in your pickup.
- Patented sewn in floor for protection against the elements and water resistance.
- Larger interior space with more than 5.6' of headroom.
- 2 Side vents and 2 large windows with middle divider for optional ventilation.
- Rear access panel allows you to access your truck's cab for additional storage.
- Color coded pole and sleeve system allows for a fast, easy set-up.
- Full rain fly to protect you from the wettest weather.
- 4' x 4' shade awning secures to the tailgate allowing it to be set-up anywhere. Interior pocket to keep you and your gear organized.
- Expandable carrying bag for easy storage.
- Capacity - 2
- Weighs 25 lbs
- Height - 68"
- No. of Doors - 1
- No. of Windows - 2
- Rear Access Panel - Yes
- Seasonal Use - 3 Season
- Floor Material - 1200mm PU Nylon Taffeta
- Rain Fly Material - 1200mm PU Polyester Taffeta with Seam Taping
- Wall and Roof Material - 1200mm PU Polyester Taffeta
- Window Material - Polyester Mesh
- No. of Poles - 6 Tent Poles, 4 Awning Poles
- Pole Type - Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles and 19mm Steel Poles
NOTE: During assembly, ensure the tailgate pole is set-up on the outside of the tailgate wires.
Sportz truck bed tents are backed by a 1 year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will the tent fit with roll bars?
A: No, roll bars must be removed in order for the tent to fit snuggly on the truck bed.
Q: Can you fit a tent over a bed toolbox?
A: Yes, the tent can fit around the bed toolbox. However the toolbox minimizes the amount of room in the truck bed. If you have a metal toolbox make sure the corners are not sharp as it may rip the tent fabric.
Q: Can you fit the tent over bedside rails?
A: Yes, if the railings are less than 3" tall. Any other railings will have to be removed or the tent will not fit properly.
Q: Can I drive with the tent set up on the truck?
A: NO, driving with the tent set up may cause personal injury or damage to your truck.
Q: Will the tent fit with a hinged slant-slide tonneau cover?
A: No, the tent does not work with a hinged slant-slide cover; the tonneau cover will have to be removed before the tent can be used.
Q: Will the tent fit with a bed liner?
A: Yes, the tent will fit with a sprayed or prefabricated liner.