The RockyMounts MonoRail hitch bike rack can transport road bikes, mountain bikes, fat bikes and kids bikes with ease. The MonoRail carries two bikes with an option for a third bike (for 2" model only, sold separately). The platform design is easy to load and unload, requiring much less lifting.
Available for a 2" and 1.25" hitch receiver (use drop down menu to select).
- The Monorail bike rack has a compact design
- 39 lbs assembled weight
- No bike-to-bike contact. 13" spacing between bikes allows clearance for all fat bikes, including those with Bluto forks and 197mm rear spacing
- 3" of side-to-side tray adjustment avoids seat to handlebar interference
- Easy-release handle folds rack into 3 positions: stow, use, and tilt away
- Carries bikes up to 60 lbs each (120 lbs max)
- No bike frame contact thanks to the tray design
- CRMO hitch tube is light weight and corrosion resistant
- Includes anti-wobble locking hitch pin AND a cable lock to secure the bike to the rack and the rack to the car, all with the same key.
- Anti-wobble hitch pin keeps the rack solid and secure on the road
- Carries road tires up to 5.0” fat bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycle wheelbase 34” to 49”
- Folds flat against the vehicle, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Not intended for use with fender equipped bicycles
NOTE: The 2" receiver model expands to carry up to three bikes using the MonoRail Single Bike Add On (sold separately).
Backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty