Malone MicroSport Low Bed 2 Boat Trailer
The Malone MicroSport LowBed base trailer features a load bar support system that has been redesigned to extensively lower the overall bar height of the trailer.
Now just 22" from the ground, loading and unloading heavy kayaks is simplified and made much safer. These galvanized marine grade trailers can be backed down a boat ramp in order to launch directly into the water. Featuring submersible LED lighting and 78” load bars for up to six kayaks.
This 800 lb. load rated trailer is DOT and Transport Canada approved. Assembles in approximately three to four hours with standard tools.
Backed by a Five Year Limited Warranty.
All Malone Trailers Are Proudly Made in the USA.
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20' in length
- 78" steel rectangular load bars featuring D-Ring tie-downs
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Five Year Limited Warranty - Made in the USA
- Optional equipment that can be purchased includes:
- LB 2nd Tier Kit w/ Load Bars
- MPG465 Galvanized Spare Tire with Locking Attachment
- MPG467 Trailer Tongue Kickstand w/ Wheel
- MPG479 Trailer Harness Adapter
- MPG488 Trailer Safety Mast
- MPG494 Retractable Tongue Kit
- MPG496 Aluminum Wheel & Diamond Plate Fender Upgrade
- MPG539 Flood Light (Hard Wired Version)
- MPG541 Rod Storage Tube
- MPG542 Flood Light (Magnetic Mount Version)
- MPG543 Electronic Charging Station
- MPG544 Double Hitch Kit
- MPG561 Large Kayak Bunk Kit
- MPG2100 Bike Rack
- Load Capacity: 800 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Dimensions: 13' 3" (length)
- Width (Without crossbars): 55"
- Frame Width Assembled (Width within Fenders): 40"
- Weight (Without accessories): 197 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Mounting Height for Ball from Ground: 18"
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 35 to 40 PSI
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 25 lb
- Cross Bar Spread (Adjustable): 44" - 63"
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 22"
What’s In The Box:
- (2) 12" High Speed Wheels
- (1) Reinforced Steel Tongue
- DOT Approved LED Lighting
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- (1) Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation
- Total Shipment: 4 Cartons
Customers also viewed