The Malone EcoLight Sport Trailer is perfect for hauling kayaks, canoes, bikes, and paddleboards up to 14 feet long and has a capacity of 400 pounds. Transporting kayaks can be challenging, especially with large boats or larger vehicles. A trailer is much easier to load and unload, requires much less lifting and is also easier to strap down your kayaks.
These trailers can safely travel at most posted speed limits while transporting loads up to 400 lbs. Features a reinforced extra-long tongue, 58" wide steel load bars, molded fenders, 8" high-speed tires, powder coated rims and a 2" receiver with lift handle.
This trailer serves as the base frame for the EcoLight Packages and is DOT and Transport Canada certified.
This lightweight, aluminum trailer ships via FedEx or UPS.
All Malone sport trailers are PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA.
All parts and workmanship are guaranteed with a Five Year Limited Warranty.
Assembles in 3-5 hours with common shop tools. Detailed assembly instructions included.
- Marine grade galvanized frame
- DOT approved submersible incandescent lighting
- 8" - five lug high-speed powder coated wheels
- Injection molded fenders
- 58" coated steel load bars
- 2pc extended tongue
- Flat four wire harness
- Tongue skid plate
- Leaf spring suspension
- Galvanized heavy duty axle
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Width: 58" (55" without cross bars)
- Frame Width Assembled (Without fenders): 40"
- Length: 10' 9"
- Weight: 145 lb. (Without accessories)
- Capacity: 400 lb. / 14' canoe or kayak
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Mounting Height for Ball from Ground: 14"
- Wheel Specifications: 8" Diameter; Rated to 70 MPH
- Tire Specifications: 4.80 / 4.00-8", Load Range B, (785 LB)
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 40 PSI, 90 PSI Max
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 12 lb
- Cross Bar Spread: 38.5" (Fixed)
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 26"
- Review instructions and check all parts prior to assembly. Register your warranty prior to first time use.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) Wheels & Tires
- (1) 2pc Extended Tongue
- DOT Approved Lighting & Bearings
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation
Available trailer packages (see drop down menu above):
Base Trailer Only MPG585
Base Trailer w/ 1 set of bunks MPG586-XB
Base Trailer w/ 2 V-Style carriers MPG586-XV
Base Trailer w/ 2 J-Style carriers MPG586-XJ
Base Trailer w/ 1 Stacker for 4 kayaks MPG586-XL
Available accessories include (see drop down menu above):
MPG582 Galvanized Spare Tire with Locking Attachment