The Malone DownLoader kayak rack folds down when not in use for garage door clearance and features a ramp to make loading your kayak easier.
The Down Loader easily and quickly mounts to Yakima racks, Thule racks, Rhino racks, Inno racks, Whispbar racks and most factory installed roof racks.
A quick release pins allows the carriers to rotate up and down.
Thick adjustable foam padding wrapped with tough nylon sleeves to protect the boat's finish.
The built-in boarding ramps reduce the need to lift the kayak up and into the carriers. Simply set the boat up against the ramps and slide it into place.
The boarding ramp provides easier kayak loading and also works with Telos load assist (sold separately).
A deep trough prevents kayaks from slipping out while strapping down.
Fits almost all sizes of boats due to the large trough and high uprights.
- Fold-down design with release pin activation
- Integrated kayak boarding ramps
- Three layers of corrosion resistant coating
- Oversize padding with nylon sleeves
- Universal fit hardware for round, square and factory oval load bars
- Optional MPG351 Telos Kayak Loading Assist available
- Capacity: For kayaks up to 36" wide and 75 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17" (L) x 6" (W) x 19.5" (H) raised and 6" (H) lowered
- Frame: Coated steel, Injection molded nylon