- Dedicated to all things rack related with step by step installation tips.Ski Your Face Off
- Devoted to winter, gear, and the ski industry. Currently looking for guest posters on a variety of topics.SKIING Backcountry Freeskier
- Big skis from smaller, indy companies. Skis and bindings from 4FRNT, Line, Faction, Liberty, Moment, Marker, and Tyrolia. Avalanche gear from Mammut, Life-Link, Black Diamond, and Dakine. Clothing & accessories from Discrete, POW, Bern, Von Zipper, and Moment. Dedicated to the freeride movement.www.weaselworkers.com
- Volunteer alpine ski race workers having international experience in building and maintaining race courses for Olympic, World Cup, World & National Championship, and NorAm ski racing.www.firststoke.com
- Board sports community website featuring pictures, videos and more. Connect with sponsors and other riders. Tons of travel and educational content.www.snowskiclub.com
The Internet resource for skiers, snowboarders & ski clubs worldwide.
- The premier ski and snowboard portal featuring worldwide resorts, travel, shopping, weather, tips, news and club sites.www.fallsbrookyurts.com
- Stay in a unique yurt and explore some of the most pristine wilderness in the Adirondacks.www.snowboardmontana.org
- Online resource for snowboarding, weather, photos, and videos.Leadville Backcountry
- The yurts are located at 12,000 feet above Empire Reservoir in Leadville, Colorado, west of the Mosquito range. Offering unique lodging, spectacular views, intimate contact with the land, and endless recreational opportunities.
- Inspiring people of all ages to travel by bicycle for fitness, fun, and self-discovery, since 1973.www.chilebikes.com
- Offering expert repair & service from experienced and qualified mechanics in Moab, UT.www.mountainbikingonline.com
- A resource to shop for mountain & road bikes, parts, accessories and more.www.missoulabicycleworks.com
- Offering the best service and broadest selection for all your biking needs in Missoula, MT.www.mtbmovies.com
- A complete online resource for mountain bike videos from around the world.www.dirtragmag.com
- online mountain bike forum.
- Zoo Town Surfers is an owner-operated river rafting and kayaking company that has been providing quality river rafting and kayaking adventures since 2004. Personal involvement with all aspects of our guest's river experience has always been a priority. www.kayakonline.com
- Find kayaks, kayak companies, and paddle sports services.www.riverrecreation.com
- One of the most respected whitewater outfitters in Washington State and the Pacific Northwestwww.scottsboatworks.com
- Wood boats, canoes , kits & accessories hand made in Montana.www.glacierraftco.com
- Montana's oldest raft company, providing quality river trips with professional guides, equipment, vehicles and facilities.
- The leader in the Jeep aftermarket parts, conversion, and customization.www.yotatech.com
- The definitive source for all Toyota trucks and SUVs.
- A network of caring communities that are based on renewable resources and clean, and efficient practices that lead to a healthy environment, rewarding employment, and a high quality of life.www.makemyhousegreen.com
- Providing an interactive and informative public demonstration on green building methods in Missoula, MT.GEARwww.secondsummertours.com
- Providing the cycling diversion from the harsh realities of North American winter. Escape to exotic destinations to ride your bike: free from cold, snow, and layers of gear.LOCALwww.bigdippericecream.com
- Serving up Montana's best ice cream since 1995.TRAVELwww.svtrek.comwww.pnwhikes.com
- Find information on 359 hikes covering 3767 miles of trails in the Pacific Northwest.